Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Payday and Support

Its the 14th and PAYDAY :)

I just got this (my Paypal is in Danish):

Du har modtaget flere penge

Affiliatize.com (Tissa Godavitarne) har netop sendt dig penge via PayPal.


Betalingsoplysninger

Beløb:$272,00 USD
Transaktionsdato: Apr 14, 2009
Transaktions-id: 5XU71968L40xxxxxx
Emne: You've got a payment
Besked:Nice, Kirsten :-) Don't forget to update your blog! Tissa

This is the 11th payment I got from Tissa to my Paypal and in about two days the money is in my bank account here in Denmark - if that isnt easy, I dont know what is :).
No matter where in the world you are you can have your very own REAL, HONEST, LIGITIMATE online business by joining Acme People Search right here.

Many have been complaining about the lack of support, when they send in a support ticket. Yes Tissa has been way behind answering them because of the huge succes of this business.

BUT, I must say that, I have never seen any online program with so much support as in Tissa`s people seach. Get on the webinars and you can actualy talk to him or just type in your questions, even if you dont have any questions I strongly recommend you attend, because you will get alot of info that will help you. As one of my referrals said in an email "I attended the webinar today and found out a lot that I was wondering about".

Not only is he having several webinars a week, Tissa will also set up a forum where we will answer all your questions.

Untill the forum is up I will put some of the most commen questions here on the blog.

Here is one:
Help Im stuck in step 2. I got a GDI domain and hosting for my search engine. I'm putting the FTP information in correctly for it but I keep getting an error.

When you are setting up step2 make sure you read every single line. When using GDI you actualy have to complete a few steps in your GDI BEFORE you put the information in the back office of your search engine. Just follow the guidance and read everything.

More to come.

3 comments:

Tissa Godavitarne said...

Kirsten,

Tissa here. Great blog, and great job teaching others how to succeed with my search engine, its referral program, and GDI.

Folks, if you are looking for a mentor, Kirsten is one of the best out there. She is one of my most successful users, not just because she understands how my program works, but because she knows how to reach its full income potential. When you sign up under her, you can rest assured that she will do her best to teach you, as long as you are willing to learn from one of the best.

Keep it up Kirsten.
Tissa

2325 Dulles Corner Blvd.
5th Floor
Herndon, VA 20170

Steven said...

Tissa's System is great!

I have made almost $1900 from the affiliatize system.
I also now earn $60 a month from GDI as residual income.

Steven
http://twitter.com/theincometeam

Julius said...

Hi Kirsten,

Julius here from Old Daly City, Calif. and I just found your blog at Tissa's forum and I am glad that he started a forum to help more members to make money online.
You have a resourceful blog regard GDI and Acme People Search Engine.

Best regards,
Julius