Friday, July 3, 2009

Payday again and time for an update

I know I know Im a little late because it was actually payday last monday.
Anyway here is my numbers. It keeps amazing me, that the earnings just keeps comming in even though all my PPC campaigns have been paused for almost 3 weeks now and I had some cancel step 3. I just started one campaign back up today but Im still working on websites before I start to run more campaigns.

I guess thats one of the GREAT things about this business. Acme people search just keepsgetting better and better. Tissa is constently improving every thing.

Okay enough talk - if you havent joined this awsome business yet go HERE


Total Earned
$2273.00


Current Earnings:

You Have $116 in Pending Payments!

Total from Tissa $ 2389.00

MyLife $383.80
Hd publishing $ 180.00
Adsense $ 64.64
Clickbank $ 70.34
LunarPages $ 195.00
GDI bonus´s $ 300.00

TOTALS $3582.78

That does not include the residual income from GDI. My GDI team has now grown to 153 members. All comming from Acme People Search

3 comments:

Liam said...

I am currently promoting the GDI people search through Twitter and have 3 sign ups to date. However, none of them have yet completed all three steps.
Can you let me know if you've had much success promoting this through avenues other than Adwords?

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Liam,

So far I havent used paid advertising to advertise the referral links. I am working on it howerver. As soon as my website is ready Im going to try and advertise this business with Arwords.

My 350 sign ups have all come from free advertising in Ad exchanges, on safelists, from blogging, writing articles ect.

Have you been in the Acme forum yet? there you can find alot of tips on where to advertise.

http://acme-people-search-forum.com


Kirsten

Brian said...

I did a search on Google for "free people search", "people search", find people for free. And I don't see ACME people search any where. Are we sure that the GDI signups are coming from people search engines?