Friday, December 11, 2009

NEW NEW NEW

I set up a new blog that explains more in details about the 3 steps you have to do when joining Acme People Search. It also give more details on all the ways you can earn with this business.
I hope it will help new members get a clear picture of it all faster :)

I will add more to it, like a section about where and how to advertise for free that actually works.

Please have a look and feel free to leave a comment or suggestions on what you would like to see on there.

I will still update this blog too with earnings ect. By the way you can see an update only a few days old on my earnings there too.

GO HERE to have a look.

Here to help,

Kirsten

2 comments:

benson don said...

White label PPC
i have gone through your website details and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr features,
the procedure that what you are providing , are perfectely equalled to my expection, very soon you will get
responce from my side

Rustam Sayal said...

post your resume Find better at Reconnectin Job Search Engines on the web. Post jobs or your resume in Australia browse for engineering jobs & employment opportunities in your area.