Thursday, February 5, 2009

I been reading blogs here and there last couple of days and since I´m in the people search business the blogs I have been looking at have been about - you guessed it - people search. I was a bit suprised to see several blogs that have copies of my writing posted. Thats okay, in fact a few people have asked to use some part of my writing - fine with me, as they didnt copy my earnings. BUT I have also seen a few that are a total copy of my entire blog, earnings and all. This is one of them http://people-search-affiliates-rock.blogspot.com/ by Joel Hamilton. No where does he say that what he posted is NOT his results.
Maybe its just me, but if you really want to be trusted by your sign ups, you should only post your own results and experience with Acme People Search and use your own wording.

Some good news - our site DreamTeam-Marketing is done now, so go get all the free advertising you can handle :))
There are more than 1400 free solo ads to grap and much much more and we add more almost daily. This is the exact same advertising sources that I have been using to build my Acme People Search - So go get it right here - its free.

Todays status of my earnings:

Total Earned
$1469.00
Total Paid
$1367.00
Current Earnings
$102

Current Earnings:

You Have $542 in Pending Payments!

TOTAL of $2011 from Tissa now.

Reunion $ 210
HD Publishing $ 80
Clickbank $ 13.60
AdSense $ 15.14


Bonus from GDI $200 plus the residual income from GDI. There are 67 in my GDI now, all from people search.

TOTAL Of $2530 not counting the residual monthly income from GDI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are doing well with your People Search. I just started last week. I will have a look at Dream Team. Any other tips to promote the People Search? Are you promoting the sign-up and Search page?

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Colin,

Yes I advertise both my sign up page and my search engine.

The sign up page I have only advertised with free advertising, like solo ads in ad exchanges and on safelists. Go to our site www.dreamteam-marketing.com we list all the good free advertising here. Right now there are more than 1400 free solo ads to grap by joining ad exchanges.

My search page I pay Tissa the $29.95/month to advertise plus I set up my own adwords campaign, but you can wait to set up your own campaigns till you get your earnings up from the affilliate payments.

Kirsten