Saturday, February 28, 2009

Earnings update

The past week I havnt been advertising as much as usual - yet the earnings keeps increasing :)
The reason is that I have been in class, PPC classroom. If you are already an Acme people search affiliate then go to your back office and sign up for the PPC classroom, if you want to learn from the best about Google Adwords - its free. There is a lot of goooooood stuff in these lessons.

Okay here is my numbers as of today.

Total Earned
$1607.00
Total Paid
$1537.00
Current Earnings
$70

Current Earnings:

You Have $782 in Pending Payments!

Totals $ 2389 from Tissa

Reunion ( now MYlife ) $
267.40
HD Publishing $80
Clickbank $13.60
Adsense $19.03

Got on the GDI leader board for the third time so $300 in total bonuss

A TOTAL OF $3069.03 PLUS the residual from GDI.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free People Search
I signed up back on March 8, 2009 and signed for 100% Display Rate and all is set up, but I have yet to see any advertising traffic sent by Tissa?

I can't get anyone to answer my support ticket in over a week?

Do they monitor the support area?

Jim

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Jim

Sent you a email. Did you get one of the webinars.

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

I have paid for step 3 and only got 6 visits to my searchengine.I would like to know how many visitors you get per month as i am not sure if i should continue paying for hardly any visits.