Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cool Adwords Spy tool I thought you'd be interested in

As I wrote earlier Im doing a lot Adwords studying lately.
I bougt Chris Carpenters Google Cash Detective - this an awsome tool, I love it. What you can do with this tool is simply amasing.
Since I bought it through Tissa, it made me a super affiliate at Tissas Acme People Search and I promise, I will post my earnings as soon as the super affiliate benefits start to kick in. :)

Since Google Cash Detetive was to expensive to most people $2000 and Chris have now closed the sale, I wonna give all my readers a Cool Adwords Spy tool.

It's really slick. It installs right into your web browser and you can't even tell it's running when your browser's open.

You can see what anyone's Adwords keywords are with this addon. Anyway, I thought you'd be interested in downloading since it's free.

You can get it here

Im here to help always.
Want to know how to get started with your own free people search engine?, already have one but got stuck on completing one of the steps, want to know how and where to advertise? no matter what just send me and email or even better make a comment here so others can read your question.

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Hey there Kristin!,

Good job on achieving returns on the Acme Search Engine.I am Struggling with PPC/Adwords.Any advice or resources I can use to learn more ?

Mail me @ adrianv75@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Adrian

Brad said...

Hi Kristin

Great blog... i like how genuine you are with this business, there is no hype or hard selling with you.

I became a follwer of your blog recently which inspired me to create my own blog...

http://makemoneyathomewithacme.blogspot.com

let me know what you think.

Thanks

Brad

Brad said...

Apologies, I realise I called you Kristin in my previous post.

Sorry Kirstin

Brad

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Adrian,

After you posted your comment I did a post on the blog about Adwords, did you read that? any way
I use Google Cash Detective, PPC Classroom but both are closed for new members now and I use Brad Callen´s PPC WebSpy.

It allows you to browse Google and view the Adwords keywords of ANY Adwords advertiser!
Basically, it's a small file that gets installed into your web browser (i.e. Firefox).

When you do a Google search, the software automatically places a "view keywords" button
below every single Adwords advertiser.

Click the "view keywords" button and really neat popup window appears that not only shows
you the keywords that any Adwords advertiser is bidding on, but it also shows you a
TON of other information, like how much they're paying per click and so on.

It's awesome and it free. You can upgrade and get even more benefits.
http://www.ppcwebspy.com/downloads/?ppcmaster

Kirsten

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Brad,

As I wrote you, its a great blog and I look forward to see your postings about your progress with the people search :)

Dont worry about the name spelling, Im use to that. LOL I dont know how many different ways I have seen my name spelled.

Kirsten