Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The "125-PROOF" Board

The 125 most recent payments that included GUARANTEED Commissions of at least $125
for affiliates of Tissa Godavitarne's Acme People Search Engine (with bi-monthly payouts!)

See the 125- PROOF board

The table above does not show all payments to affiliates - just the 125 most recent payments which
covered the guaranteed $125. In other words, affiliates have earned even MORE than shown above!

Start Earning Commissions with YOUR Free People Search Engine!

1 comment:

Blogger Doe said...

Have you checked out 10k Martix yet? I use Tissas search engine as well so I am doing both of these plus GDI now :)

If interested check it out 10kmatrix.com

Also you need a refer id to signup so feel free to use mine nesgames4me if I already have 3 referrals then you would go to one of my downline.