Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I did a little test. About 3-4 weeks ago. I changed my account profile in the search engine, so that new signups would only see GDI as an option for a domain for their new search engine. I wanted to see if my GDI downline would grow faster - it did and I made it to the leaderboard.

6 Signups for the Week of 12/22/2008 - 12/28/2008 and $100 bonus.

Now if you are going to do the same, you have to remember that by doing this you wont get paid the $10 for step2 from Tissa. So you have to deside if you want the $10 thats only a one time payment or grow your residual income in GDI faster.

I wont leave without an update on my earnings, so here it is




















































Total Earned
$1160.00
Total Paid
$1055.00
Current Earnings
$105
















Current Earnings:

You Have $555 in Pending Payments!

A Total of $1715 from Tissa

Reunion $ 152,10 - this one jumped this week
HD Publishing $ 60 - no movement this week
Clickbank 0
Adsense $ 9,30

GDI 50 in my downline now plus $100 bonus

A TOTAL OF $2036,40 plus the resudial from GDI





Any comments or questions? email me

2 comments:

Paris David said...

Thanks for the link to your people search blog, plus the earnings post.

I think I'm going to try both this and the Amazon hunting simultaneously.

Maybe God is trying to hit me over the head with this idea, to get in now before the market is too crowded.

Think I'd better go research what GDI means...

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

Your welcome.

Sorry, GDI have been here for so long that I thought everyone knew what it was. GDI stands for Global Domain International. If you get your domain for your search engine you can grow a downline in GDI too and earn residual income.

Kirsten