Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ok, I know I updated my earnings just two days ago, but since yesterday was payday I thought I would put another one in here :) - this also show you how it can change in only 2 days.

Total Earned
$1207.00
Total Paid
$1174.00
Current Earnings
$33

Current Earnings:

You Have $570 in Pending Payments!

TOTAL OF $1777 from Tissa - $1174 already paid to my Paypal

Reunion $ 156,50
HD Publishing $ 60
Clickbank 0
Adsense $ 9,31

GDI $100 bonus and 50 in my downline - all from Acme Peope Search

Total $ 2102,81

If you are looking for a REAL online business, then congratulations you just found it.
Tissa Godavitarne´s Acme People Search is the real deal. He is always there to help and support you, not hiding behind a fancy looking website and never care about the signups like so many other program owners out there. He is even willing to reward hard-working affiliates with increased payouts. I´m a living proof of that.

That being said, this business is not for everyone, because if you are not willing to work it and treat it like real business - then this is not for you.

On the other hand if you are, then a great income potentiel is right here for you to grap.

So are you ready?
Signup here

Make sure you complete ALL 3 steps to get the most out of this. The 3 steps are explained to the right of the blog.
As always I´m here to help. Any questions? just email me or leave a comment here.

9 comments:

Blogger Doe said...

Just started the program myself yesterday, I hope to have results like you. Congrats !

Kirsten Faucette said...

Thank you.
Who´s your sponsor?

To your success,

Kirsten

Unknown said...

Hey i jsut started the program and was wondering if you could help me get started i really dont know much and so far ive only made 1.01 i knwo it takes a while jsut how could i advertise and do more stuff

Kirsten Faucette said...

Chikle,

Read my whole blog, start from the bottom. Everything I have done is posted on here.

AND we just launched this state of the art website a few days ago.
http://dreamteam-marketing.com

Here you can get 1000´s of free solo ads, banner ads ect.

Have fun advertising


Kirsten

cashfinder said...

Hello:
I join this program a feew days back. But i am having trouble logging. When i use my password. Nothing happen, although i think i have a site with a name unlocked and free search results! i WROTE to tissas but a have not hera from him yet? Could you help me out here PLEASE?

Thank you Kirsten
Carlos

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Carlos,

Did Tissa answer you yet?
When you signed up you got an email. You have to click the link in that email to activate your account.

Email me you username and I´ll see if I can find you.
username looks something like this
1220604894IONZ


Kirsten
jkfauc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten, thanks for the info! Just joined and step 3 completed today. Sorry, can you pls explain/breakdown of the numbers you posted on your bog.. i.e: Total Earned, $1055.00 Total Paid,$925.00 Current Earnings, $130 You Have $570 in Pending Payments! TOTAL OF $1777 from Tissa - $1174 already paid to my Paypal Thank You! - Tony

Kirsten Faucette said...

Hi Tony,

Total Earned
$1055.00 Total Paid
$925.00 Current Earnings
$130



Current Earnings:

You Have $525 in Pending Payments!

When people sign up and starts to complete the steps you will see the earnings start to increase in your PENDING payments. As the days go by and the amounts gets approved they move to CURRENT earnings - meaning they are approved and will be paid the next 14th or 28th. When that amount have been paid to your paypal it goes under total paid. TOTAL EARNED is the CURRENT earnings and the TOTAL PAID added together.

So when I post my earnings from Tissa I add total earned and pending payments together.

Did that clear it up?

Here to help,

Kirsten
jkfauc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten.. yes, much clearer now! Thanks for taking the time to reply. Tony